Tuesday, March 16, 2010

My Dinner With...

I forgot how much I loved Myspace surveys and memes. Since this is my Goddamn blog, I figured I could rectify that by publishing one here since Facebook doesn't dabble in that sordid stuff. 

1. Pick a single person, past or present, in the film industry who you'd like to have dinner with, and tell us why you chose this person.

Tobey Maguire. Perhaps there are more profound people to pick, but he would be it. I have loved him (and I use love in the 7th grade, his name is all over my Trapper Keeper kind of way) since I saw him in Pleasantville back in 1998, was I was the tender age of ten. He is my favorite actor and I've seen nearly everything he's been in, and that's including all of Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas even though he's only in two scenes and he's a creepy, greasy haired blonde hitchhiker.

2. Set the table for your dinner. What would you eat? Would it be in a home or at a restaurant? And what would you wear? Feel free to elaborate on the details.

Well, Tobey is a vegetarian, so I would probably make lasagna or macaroni and cheese. Everyone likes that, right? I'm not one for restaurants and I wouldn't want everyone staring at us, so I would opt to eat at home...which is a dorm room. (That'll be fun). I would wear something nice but comfortable. Definitely jeans. This isn't a date. He's married.

3. List five questions you would ask this person during dinner.

1) What is your favorite movie? (I ask everyone this question).
2) What has been your favorite role and why? (Boring, but I'm curious).
3) Will you and Leo ever make a movie together?
4) Did you get to keep one of your Spider-Man costumes?
5) Can I have a hug? (Then I would proceed to hold on a little too long and I would NOT be the first to let go).

No comments: